- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 to 2 cups mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 cups of your favorite etouffée sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning spice blend
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in sauté pan over high heat; add peppers, onion, celery and garlic. Sauté until onions are soft. Add etouffée sauce and reduce to a simmer.
- In another skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Sprinkle fillets with Cajun seasoning. Place into skillet and sauté for approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn fillets over and gently pour etouffée sauce over fillets. Reduce heat to low; simmer approximately 5 minutes or until catfish is cooked through.
- Serve over rice.