- 8 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup French Fried Onions, crushed
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- COMBINE flour, salt, cayenne pepper and lemon zest in shallow bowl.
- DREDGE fillets in flour mixture and press in crushed fried onions, coating well.
- BROWN fillets over medium-high heat serving side down for 3 to 4 minutes.
- TURN fillets and cook 3 to 4 more minutes or until done.
- WHILE fillets are cooking, make Pecan Sauce.
- PLACE fillets on plate and serve with sauce.
- MELT butter in small saucepan until bubbly and slightly browned.
- ADD pecans and cook 1 minute to lightly toast.
- ADD lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from heat; add parsley. Spoon over fish.