- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 12 ounces lean smoked bacon
- 14 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon blackened
- Seafood Magic, divided
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚F.
- FRY bacon until crisp and crumble. Place hash browns in paper towels and remove excess moisture.
- MIX bacon, hash browns, ¾ cup cheddar cheese, 2 teaspoons Seafood Magic seasoning, parsley, salt and pepper.
- PLACE one catfish fillet in each ramekin. Season the 4 fillets using 1 teaspoon of Seafood Magic. Lightly press potato mixture on each fillet, mounding in the middle. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- BAKE 15-20 minutes or until done.
- GARNISH with a dollop of cream cheese and green onions.