- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚F.
- COMBINE horseradish, mustard, garlic, parsley and lemon juice; add breadcrumbs. Slowly add ¼ cup olive oil. Mix to a consistency that will hold to catfish fillets. Add more oil if needed.
- PRESS ¼ of horseradish mixture firmly onto rounded side of each catfish fillet.
- LINE a baking pan with aluminum foil. Place wire rack in pan and spray with vegetable oil. Place fish on rack and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done and lightly browned.
- SERVE with remoulade sauce.
- TO MAKE SAUCE mix all ingredients thoroughly. May be made ahead to allow flavors to blend.