- 1 Pound Heartland catfish nuggets
- 1/2 C cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees.
- IN A ZIPLOCK BAG, combine dry ingredients until well mixed.
- PLACE catfish nuggets in bag, seal and shake to coat nuggets with seasoning.
- PLACE on oiled and lined baking sheet.
- BAKE 18 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flaky.