- 1 Pound Heartland catfish fillets
- 1/4 C butter
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees.
- COMBINE all dry ingredients on a shallow plate.
- MELT butter and brush catfish fillets, coating both sides.
- PRESS fillets into the spice mix, rotating to coat.
- PLACE on lined baking sheet and bake 15-17 minutes, or until flaky and evenly browned.
- SERVE with fresh green salad and a slice of lemon.