- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 package “flat-out” wraps
Blue Cheese Spread
- 1 8-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To make the Blue Cheese Spread, in the bowl of an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, dried cherries, salt and pepper. Mix on high 3 minutes or until completely incorporated.
- Lay flat bread onto work surface. Spread layer of Blue Cheese Spread across entire surface. Add layer of catfish, then top with thin layer of arugula.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll up flat bread. Repeat with remaining flat bread. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill before slicing.
- Slice into 1-inch pieces and place on serving tray.