- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in paper-thin slices
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Apple and Jalapeño Glaze
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- To make Apple and Jalapeño Glaze, combine all ingredients in small sauce pan and warm slightly; keep warm.
- Mix together mustards, honey and vinegar in small bowl.
- Spread mustard mixture over top of fillets; arrange potato slices over mustard, pushing down gently.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Place fillets potato side down into skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove fillets and place on baking sheet. Bake in oven 12 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and fish is cooked through.
- Remove catfish from oven. Place on serving plate and drizzle with glaze.