- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 large button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 biscuits, cooked as directed
- Sprinkle catfish with Cajun seasoning.
- Place large skillet over medium high heat. Add butter and olive oil. When butter is melted and hot, add catfish. Cook 4 minutes, turn and cook another 4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add onion, celery, bell peppers and mushrooms to skillet; cook 4 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 more minutes. Add heavy cream, stirring to combine. Cook 4 minutes or until cream mixture has reduced by half. Season with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits and place on serving plate. Cut fillets in half; place one half on each split biscuit and spoon sauce over each.