- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces small shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in bowl and stir well to incorporate.
- Spoon catfish mixture into mushrooms; place stuffed mushrooms onto baking sheet.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with thyme leaves. Serve warm.