- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1 8-ounce package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 10.75-ounce cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly coat 11 x 13 inch casserole dish with pan spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spoon crawfish mixture into casserole dish. Place in oven and cook 30 minutes or until top is nicely browned.